Our company is looking for a new experienced Case Manager to add to our team. Responsibilities would involve handling all aspects of a case from the intake, schedule coordination, facilitating the communication between expert talent and legal entities/clients, Compiling and sending medical records, and doing other organizational tasks. It is imperative the applicant be able to multi-task and have excellent client communication and customer service skills.
We are looking for someone that is motivated, organized and is looking for long-term employment. There is a significant opportunity for growth at our firm with a commission model that values your level of hunger for success with no glass ceiling.
- Communicating between clients and expert medical witnesses
- Requesting prior medical records/billing
- Scheduling Reviews, Testimony, or other needs of the Expert or Client
- Uploading and saving pertinent documents into our online file storage
- Communicating between departments to ensure proper billing
- Marketing to new clients/law firms to increase business
- Being extremely responsive to the client and managing all client issues
- Preferably prior experience with personal injury law, medical malpractice law, workers compensation, Knowledge of IME, CME, Peer experience.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Highly organized
- Extremely responsive and punctual
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiative on tasks
- Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org